A. document B. documents C. documentary D. documenting
2. Larper Painting ______ a special sale next month to celebrate its new store on Abagael Avenue.
A. will be run B. will be running C. ran D. has run
3. Perhaps ______ their greater flexibility, smaller companies may be able to react more quickly to economic fluctuations than larger companies.
A. even if B. owing to C. not D. as
4. The architect ______ designed the Mori Music Center plans to retire this spring.
A. who B. some C. he D. also
5. It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I ______ in love, at the age of seven, with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown.
A. wouldn’t have fallen B. had not fallen
C. should fall D. were to fall
6. Over population poses a terrible threat to the human race. Yet it is probably ______ a threat to he human race than environmental destruction.
A. no more B. not more C. even more D. much more